113. Which of the following statements is not correct with reference to essay?
(1) The essay differs from a “treatise” or “dissertation” in its lack of pretension to be a systemic and complete exposition
(2) An essay primarily discusses its subject in non-technical fashion.
(3) The essay discusses its subject with a liberal use of such devices as anecdotes, striking illustrations and humour to augment its appeal.
(4) The formal essay is relatively personal.
One thought on “UPTGT English Full Length Mock Test 1”
Appreciate it for helping out, excellent information. “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” by Goldie Hawn.