114. Which of the following statements about ‘lyric’ form of poetry is not true?
(1) A lyric contains 14 lines
(2) It usually expresses the feelings and thoughts of a single speaker
(3) The Greeks identified the lyric as a song rendered to the accompaniment of a lyre
(4) A lyric poem may be a brief expression of a mood.
One thought on “UPTGT English Full Length Mock Test 1”
Appreciate it for helping out, excellent information. “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” by Goldie Hawn.