42. Which of the following statements is not correct about Autobiography?
(1) An autobiography can never be a connected narrative.
(2) An autobiography is the story of a person’s life as written by that person
(3) Memoirs deal at least in part with public events and other than the author, and noted personages autobiography is a record of author’s life.
(4) Simulated autobiography is a device often used in the novel
One thought on “UPTGT English Full Length Mock Test 1”
Appreciate it for helping out, excellent information. “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” by Goldie Hawn.